Listed in The Sunday Times Best Places to Work 2023, Torsion Group has an exciting portfolio of projects this year!
We specialise in the construction and operation of student accommodation, residential developments, care & retirement living projects, and we are keen to hear from outstanding professionals for this opportunity with LUNA Students.
The Vacancy – Property Administrator, Leeds, West Yorkshire
Could you be the perfect person to deliver a high-quality customer service to our student clients at our Trapezium student accommodation in Leeds?
Trapezium is a boutique student accommodation in Leeds city centre, close to the University of Leeds and Leeds Beckett University. Boasting high-quality studio apartments and state-of-the-art amenities, you would bring your customer facing and administration experience to be the welcoming face of this property.
Keep reading to see if this opportunity could be what you are looking for!
This is a fantastic part time position, joining a superb team as the welcoming face on reception. This is a varied role, with most other things you’ll be involved in listed below.
- To provide a cheerful reception service to all students and visitors.
- To ensure the highest level of customer service is maintained at all times and act as a role model for excellent service delivery.
- To deal with enquiries from customers and visitors to the property, providing appropriate advice and information, through email, webchat, telephone and in person.
- To professionally handle telephone calls to the property with calls answered promptly, knowledgably and helpfully.
- To manage the sign in and out of visitors and contractors, issuing permits to working where needed.
- To support student check in and check out activities.
- To comply with Health and Safety working practice and to provide information to visitors and subcontractors.
- To manage the booking out and return of keys and fobs and replacement of lost keys/fobs.
Social media and events support
- Management of the property social media account.
- Feed in to and support the Assistant Property Manager with planning and hosting student experience events.
- To assist on open days and carry out viewings and track feedback.
- Embed customer involvement by involving and consulting customers to find ways to shape, improve and deliver services to meet their needs and to promote the student experience within the Property through entertainment and involvement.
General admin duties
- Processing of customer tenancies, ensuring accuracy, updating tenancy trackers, following through until all elements of the booking are complete.
- Support the Assistant Property Manager with Debt Management.
- Conducting regular flat and property inspections.
- Deposit processing and return ensuring compliance to company processes and government guidelines.
- To sort the incoming and outgoing post, logging correspondence.
- To carry out general admin including typing, photocopying, scanning and filing.
- Support the Assistant Property Manager with logging and tracking any maintenance work within the property ensuring completion in a timely manner.
- To provide administration assistance to the Assistant Property Manager including typing, general admin.
- To follow the complaints procedures and to receive, log and attempt to resolve complaints received from customers with a view to the continuous improvement of our services.
- To work effectively under your own initiative and within a small team of committed and conscientious colleagues to achieve the objectives of the Corporate Goals.
- To be vigilant regarding student welfare issues and to report any student problem or any unusual behaviours to your line manager
- Work closely with other members of the team and support in delivery of their roles
Monday to Friday (20 hours 10am – 2pm)
Click below to send your CV to apply or request a full job description. We’re happy to chat over any questions you might have.
Work for Torsion
You will be rewarded with a generous benefits package and work alongside some of the best people in our industry. We support all colleagues in their professional development, ensuring we have fun and celebrate our success on the way.
Torsion companies employ the best-qualified people and ensure equal opportunity for the professional progression of all employees. This includes promotion and training. We do not discriminate against any person because of race, colour, religion, nationality, ethnic origin, gender, sexual orientation, disability, age or marital status.
Your shared personal information will be stored and shared by email or a printed copy with hiring managers in relation to any open vacancy for which you wish to be considered.
Simply apply below or drop us a line with your contact details, and we can arrange an informal chat. We’d love to answer any questions you have!
Torsion could be your next and BEST career move!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.